OUR RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
1. We are so proud of our paintings, and we want to make sure that you are happy with the outcome of your commissioned portraits. Therefore, we are unable to process refunds on original artwork unless the item is defected or damaged. You are entitled to make THREE reasonable adjustments to your portrait as you see fit.
2. If your original artwork is defective, please get in contact with us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation.
We would require proof of the defected artwork, either through images or for it to be sent back to our warehouse.
3. The Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of you telling us.
With both goods and all packaging in their original condition.
Including any delivery slip provided by us (where applicable).
You are returning it at your risk and cost
4. After we have received the Goods, we will notify you and refund you where possible
5. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable for the cost incurred and failure to do so may result to legal actions against you.
6. Taxes, duties, and import restrictions
We have no knowledge of and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence.
You are responsible for purchasing Goods, which you are lawfully able to import, and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.